Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Conclusion of This Semester

After facing a tough semester, finally this semester has come to its end. I think that this semester is really tough than the last semester and I hope I can get through my final examination with success. Now I am going to tell about my review on all of the subject that I have taken for this semester.

BEL311
English for Communication Purpose is a subject that teach us how to speak well in English. From my point of view, I think that BEL311 have give me a confident to speak in English it is because every week I have been speaking in English during the speaking practice. This makes me feel confident to speak in English. Moreover, BEL311 also have give me a new knowledge that is citation. Before this I dont know anything about citation and I dont even know that we have to make a credit to other when we using their word. Many new knowledge that I gain from BEL311 such as term paper, citation, speaking and also blog entry. BEL311 had change my thought that English is not a boring subject.

FAR200
Financial Accounting 3 is one of the killer subject and many student had failed this paper in the past. What I want to say is that FAR200 is really a difficult subject and not many student can pass this subject. From the beginning of the semester until the end, many knowledge that I get from this subject and the worst part is many topic that I dont understand. I thought that FAR200 is easy as FAR100 and FAR150 but I definitely was wrong. FAR200 is way too difficult, many topic and more complicated. FAR100 and FAR150 is only the basic of the accounting but FAR200 is the first step after the basic accounting which mean the real accounting for Uitm student. I hope that I can pass this paper and I surely will study hard to perform well in my final examination.

MAF220
Cost Accounting is like a subtopic for accounting and it is more easy than FAR200. MAF220 is easy because it does not require too many formula to remember, it is just simple and nice. I think MAF220 is really an easy subject to score if we just focus in the class. For my final examination I will try my best get A+ for MAF220.

LAW240
Business Law explains about rules and regulations for a guide for businessman. It explains from contract rules until employment rule and this is what subject Business Law really is. There are many cases, topic and act in Business Law subject and I have to remember all of it because all of them are in the final examination. From the beginning LAW240 is not my favourite subject and this subject become more boring from day to day. LAW240 is really a tough subject and to score this subject, one must study at least 2 hours per day.

MGT162
Introdustion to Management is one of my favourite subjects and it is one of the easy subject to score. I enjoy study MGT162 because the subject is not tough as FAR200 or LAW240 and I think that majority of my class can score this subject. From the beginning until the end of the semester, I think that MGT162 is an easy subject and not very complicated. I think I can score this subject for this semester.

CTU231
Islamic Accounting is another subject that I guarantee everyone will score. CTU231 is one of the easy subject to score and it is fun to learn. Many knowledge that I get from CTU231 class and I am very thankful for that. Before this I does not know how to calculate zakat but now I can calculate and also know when and who has to pay zakat. Moreover, I also get many Islamic lecture from the lecturer and he is really good in advising us. The class is not boring as the lecturer always make a joke whenever he lecture us.

HBU135
Outward Bound 3 is also an easy subject but it is also a boring subject. From the beginning of the semester, I thought that I am going to learning about mountain and hiking just like in the syllabus. I was totally wrong, HBU135 is just the same like HBU115 and HBU125. What I learn is compass, marching and survival. Although it is easy subject but I think that this subject should be improve more to make it more interesting to learn.





1 comment:

  1. Bro..nk minx tlg..
    boleh x ko tolong listkn all topic yang ade dalam subject
    far100
    far150
    far200
    far250
    far300
    far360

    ehm..ko listkn je yang mane ade....
    tlg emailkn ke
    boys90_zharif90@yahoo.com

    terima kasih..jasa mu dikenang

    ReplyDelete